Enrolment Policy, Guidelines and Forms
Holy Family NS Enrolment into Junior Infants
Guidelines for Parents/Guardians
Please keep this ‘Application to Enrol Guideline Document’ for your Information
The Enrolment Procedure is as follows;
1. Complete a ‘Registration of Interest Form’. (This is not an application to enrol)
Your child’s basic details will be kept on file in the school.
2. Three months prior to the Enrolment Deadline date (31st January immediately preceding your chosen enrolment date), you will be forwarded an ‘Application to Enrol Form’ and the school’s current ‘Enrolment Policy’ via email. If you do not receive this email by 31st October, please contact the school immediately.
3. Your application must be submitted personally or via post. Upon receipt of your application, you will receive a ‘Confirmation of Receipt of Enrolment Application Slip’ to acknowledge we have received your application.
– It is your responsibility to notify the school of any change to your contact details and all other details contained in your ‘Application to Enrol Form’.
– It is your responsibility to ensure the documentation requested with the ‘Application to Enrol Form’ is supplied with the application.
– Failure to supply authentic and genuine items of documentation requested for submission by the Enrolment Deadline Date will deem the application invalid and your application will be refused.
– If hand delivering your application to the school, you must only hand your application form to the school secretary, Mr. Gavin (Deputy-Principal) or Mr. Byrne (Principal).
4. You will receive a response to your application for enrolment by 28th February immediately preceding your chosen enrolment date. If you have not received a response to your application by this date, please contact us immediately.
5. Successful applicants will be emailed in May with your child’s Booklist and details of your child’s Induction Day (when they will visit their classroom) and the date for Parent Meeting with the school Principal and your child’s class teachers.
Please add our school email to your ‘Safe Senders Address’ on your email account – firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the link to download: